Monday, August 6, 2012

Review: Nightshifted


Nightshifted
Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Edie was such a perfect character. I loved her grit, and her little personality quirks. I had been looking forward to this book for a really long time. I broke down and bought it on the Kindle, and read it in about two days. It was one of the good ones you hate to put down, but still want it to last for a while. I'd been happily drowning in Western romances, and this spot on Urban Fantasy was just what I was craving at the time. I am sort of in nursing school. I knew a little of what Cassie was talking about granted I've only ever spent one week with real life patients, so I am not quite at Edie or Cassie's nursing skill level. I have never ever read a book with a zombie love interest and been like "Oh that's cute" but with this book I was so there, I loved it. The mystery, and intrigue of little vampire Anna was touching, and kept me interested when I wasn't wondering how Edie's love life would end up, I just really loved this one, and am excited for Moonshifted to be released. A+++



View all my reviews

No comments: