Sunday, August 5, 2012

Review: Once Burned


Once Burned
Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



So. Very. Good.


I have been waiting on this book for what feels like a million years. Everyone who fell in love with Vlad in the Cat & Bones books has I believe. It was everything I hoped it be. Vlad was mesmerizing and his typical self, but then so much more because its his book. We learned a lot about his back story too, I loved that. Leila was perfect exactly what I wanted for Vlad, I really believe Jeaniene created a flawless series up their with Cat & Bones and even my beloved Mercy Thompson. Leila's abilities were so fresh I'm sure people have written about them but they are not overdone quite yet, it was nice. Just a great start to what I hope is many Vlad books. A++++++



View all my reviews

No comments: