Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review: The Assassin and the Underworld


The Assassin and the Underworld
The Assassin and the Underworld by Sarah J. Maas

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Totally blew my mind, and I just love this world & these characters already. Excited to finally get to read Throne of Glass now, bought it for my Kindle as soon as it came available. Celaena is just so fierce, everything I look for in a heroine. The world building is just what I like, some people do not care for it, but I just love it. I love the entire premise. I really loved Grave Mercy, and Graceling & this story is for people who like those sorts of books. I really love the writing its not too overly descriptive, and its very to the point, and natural I find. Celaena is not fake, she is who she is, she reminds me of someone extremely girly, and still perfectly deadly... LIKE BUFFY. Whom I have idolized since middle school. My Dad even bought me the Buffy movie tie-in book from a used book store.. Something happened to it I can not find it anywhere, but I read it a million times, and watch the movie and show still to this day, so I am happy to make the comparison. A++++ *Goes and hugs Kindle* Throne of Glass here I come!



View all my reviews

No comments: