Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Books-Cover or Title Made Me Buy It



This one really hit home for me because I do this all the time. I buy books just because they are pretty or the title sounds amazing.

Thanks to The Broke and The Bookish.


10.Vampire Academy, because I really loved the cover, but I'd also heard good things.
9. Brightly Woven, one of my all time favorite books.. I love the cover and title.
8. The Outsiders, I remember seeing it in the library at school, and wanting it, but then I saw a cover at a book store later in life, and thought man that cover really makes me thing its about aliens. The cover I fell in love with was black, with snippets of bad boys on the cover.
7. Across The Universe, has a brilliant cover, that I knew I had to own.
6.The Name of The Star, I didn't even know about the book, but I saw the cover and fell in love, plus I love the title.
5. The Girl of Fire and Thorns, I still can't tell you what its about, I have not researched it all, but I love the title, and will probably buy it, so it counts.
4. The Ask and The Answer, I like the title period.
3.Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, that is a great title.
2. Love is the Higher Law.
1. The Fault In Our Stars, is one of my favorite titles of all time, and I pre-ordered because I"m a proud nerdfighter.

No comments: