Thursday, September 8, 2011

Outlander-Review

Outlander (Outlander, #1)

Well, everyone calls this one epic. I'd have to agree on that. Claire is one of the best MC's I've ever read. I've also heard you either love this one or hate it. I really loved it, the beginning started off a bit slow but it is an epic after all. I really loved the Scottish history, and Jamie. I just loved everything about him. I pictured him so clearly in my mind. I had not read a book like this n a long time, a love so strong that can conquer anything. The secondary character were funny, and useful, but it was obvious you were to focus on Claire and Jamie. The lore & the twisting plot, it was just a winner. I'm really glad I read this book, I learned a lot of the Highlands & a lot about epic love. 



Mass Market Paperback850 pages

Published July 26th 2005 by Dell (first published June 1st 1991)

No comments: