Friday, April 29, 2011

COVER LOVE-Soul Thief & Silver Tongued Devil

OMG, two of my favorite series ever, ever, ever have new covers to reveal, and I'm jumping up and down in my seat to post them. I of course hijacked them from Tynga's Reviews, she posted a few more than me though, definitely check hers out too if you haven't already.

Soul Thief (Demon Trappers, #2)

I really love this cover, I love Riley, and this cover in my opinion is so Riley. This is a really great series, I loved The Demon Trapper's Daughter, and I'm really excited to see what happens next. Riley has to continue to battle Demon's in Atlanta, (in the supernatural world so many bad things happen in poor Atlanta thanks to Jana Oliver and Kate and Curran.) Well Riley is kicking butt and taking names, and trying to get her father back, he's been sort of zombied or poached from the dead, and she's struggling with life and love too.



I love the Sabina Kane series, and this cover is amazeballs, I'm in love with it, its even better than the last one. I'm so anxious to see what happens now that peace negotiations are underway. Apparently a string of murders threaten them, and now Sabina has to rush all over New York City figuring them out before peace is long gone.

No comments: