Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gumbo Post-Cover & Other News

Man isn't this cover pretty, I really like it. I have Firelight, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet, but this cover inspires me to do so. Richelle Mead had a very insightful blog post recently discussing her other two series of books, because Iron Crowned was recently released, it talks about how the Vampire Academy books sort of overshadow it and the Succubus books a bit. Also when I'm not reading or watching The Vampire Diaries, I'm honestly usually cleaning or failing at life, but I do do other stuff. I went and saw the movie Just Go With It, and honestly it was hilarious, I didn't have high hopes, because when I saw No Strings Attached it was good, but not great, and I am team Jennifer not very nerdy of me I know, but again this movie was funny go see it. Also are you a Simone Elkeles fan? If you are I highly recommend you start watching the show Lincoln Heights, seriously that woman could have been a writer for the show, every episode the same thought goes through my head "This could be a Simone Elkeles novel, seriously." Also is there anyone out there who is as excited about the new Avatar news? Korra anyone? ANYONE? I'm a huge Avatar The Last Airbender fan, that cartoon was beyond brilliant, I know the Korra news is old, but still *squee... Well I didn't just want to post a random cover and move on, so there is my "Gumbo Post" of several different things.




1 comment:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I have to say, I've not got or read Firelight yet, but these covers are absolutely stunning! I really love them. Thanks for posting this one.