Friday, December 3, 2010

The Vampire Diaries Recap-8

*Spoilers*Well, I have never loved that tomb more than I do now, for two reasons. One, I'm glad Katherine is in there, its fitting, and two I'm glad Stefan is in there with her to spice things up a bit. I am loving Bonnie lately she is really coming through for everyone, wanted to slap her for hurting poor Jeremy, but I see her reasons. I hate Luka a lot, he is ewww. I dislike Rose, I wanted to like her cause she is Bella Talbot from Supernatural, but can't do it. Oh I'm sorry but my favorite couple right now is so Caroline and Tyler, they are awesome. That scene watching Mason change was so sick, I felt horrible for Tyler. I of course loved Damon, and felt the air crackle between Elana and him when she tried to get into the tomb. Really? Who would she be helping by getting herself stuck, no one. Alaric in his underwear was hilarious, eating ice cream added some nice laughter to the show. I feel horrible for Matt, but I was like "GO AWAY MATT!" after he knocked on the door, Tyler coming up behind Caroline was priceless. All in all great episode, I'm sorry but I'm happy Stefan is in the tomb, it is really adding some hotness to the show, and it will be nice to see how Damon deals with it all. Saw a good line today, it said that Caroline recognizes that Tyler needs someone there for him like how she has Stefan to guide her, she will sort of guide Tyler.

2 comments:

Smash Attack Ash said...

Bring on the Damon/Elena smexy! LOL. :) Can't wait for the steam from those two. Woot! ANDDDDDDD...Jeremy is breaking my heart. Poor kid. :/

Katy said...

I can always count on you to comment on my weekly post, I missed this show I'm so happy its back on, Jeremy is breaking my heart too!! :[