Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ill Wind-Review

Ill Wind (Weather Warden, #1)
★★★
Hello, ok so Ill Wind is like really pretty and fascinating. How can a book be pretty Katy? I bet you are asking that in your head right now, the cover is nice, but I mean the story is pretty. Joanna Baldwin is a weather warden, she controls you guessed it the weather. More or less storms and rain, she is on the run. That makes this a road trip book, I love those. Several smoking hot guys weave their way in and out of her life as well, a plus. I'm sure most of you love Rachel Cain anyway, so pick this book up, it won't disappoint. Also did I mention Djin are in it, genies. Plus you get to learn a lot of cool stuff about the weather. I felt like this was a nice first installment in a series, I will probably read the rest eventually, I don't want to get to bogged down in it right now, I'm trying to do my end of the year reading.  I'd say her Morganville books are better for me anyways, but Joanna was pretty likable. A nice does of mystery, and a solid plot, plus some steamy characters, worth your time, certainly.

No comments: