Saturday, August 28, 2010

In My Mailbox

I got a lot of new books since I had my birthday this week. I already posted a review for Rules of Attraction, I just could not wait to read it. Took a picture with my Aunt's phone since my camera is broken and I never get pictures of m books anymore.



In My Mailbox

  • Rules of Attraction
  • My Booky Wook
  • Elsewhere
  • The Demon's Covenant 
  • Looking For Alaska 
  • Are You There Vodka Its Me Chelsea
  • How I Live Now
Not Pictured In Photo
  • 13 To Life
  • Almost To Die For
  • Sapphique 
  • Spirited Away
  • Carrie Diaries 
  • Eternal Seduciton
  • Something About You
  • Fire and Ice (In Other Worlds)

Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

6 comments:

Savannah said...

Great books and Happy Birthday!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books - I loved 13 to life

Kris said...

Great books! Happy reading!

brandileigh2003 said...

You have some great reading to look forward to! Here’s my IMMB

lavenderlines said...

Great books this weeks! Enjoy!

Chas @ LLL Reviews said...

Sweet Stash! I love your style. I have a few of your titles on my shelve and the others are highly coveted by me.

Btw, I just heard from Nancy about the prize pack. Thank you! Thank you!


Here is my IMM:
http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox-27-got-books-sunday.html