Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Read-A-Thon List

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

Well, I have decided to do the Read-A-Thon it will last 3 days, and I narrowed my list down its long to say the least. I can not believe this but it has 17 books on it, I didn't even truly realize I had that many just sitting at my house. It was a hard decision but I managed to cut it down to just 17. I know its a totally insane amount but I think I can do it. Are you guys doing the Read-A-Thon there will be prizes :) hahaah ok you should really do it just for the fun of reading though. Do you guys think I can actually read 17 books in 3 days, I'm not sure if Fallen and Trickster's Girl count because I have started both of those books already, but I will probably finish them tomorrow.

Gone-Grant Micheal
Iron Daughter-Julie Kagawa
Fallen-Lauren Kate
Trickster's Girl- Hilari Bell
Unholy Ghosts-Stacia Kane
Wings-Aprilynne Pike
Fire Starter-Chloe Neil
Fairy Tale-Cyn Balog
Succubus On Top-Richelle Mead
Before I Fall-Lauren Oliver
The Adoration of Jenna Fox-M.A Pearce
Prophecy of The Sisters-Michelle Zink
The Uglies- Scott Westerfield
Daughter of The Lioness-Tamora Pierce
The Dark Divine-Bree Despain
The Lords of The Underworld-Gena Showlater

2 comments:

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

awesome list. Love Fallen...and most of the books on your list! Your going to love Iron Daughter!

Good Luck :-D

Lyndsey OHalloran said...

Wings (and Spells) are great books. I thought they were quite different to other faerie books. Hope you enjoy it!!