Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Reading Challenge Activity 8

Summer Reading Challenge Activity 8 Read -A-Like List for me this year its been faeries, I love fey and The Seelie and Unseelie Courts, and all that stuff. In 2010 I have read a lot of fey books. For proof see my Goodreads list lol


The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)

Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)

Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)

Tithe (The Modern Faerie Tales, #1)

Valiant (The Modern Faerie Tales, #2)

Ironside (The Modern Faerie Tales, #3)

6 comments:

Karin Perry said...

I love faerie books too. I looked at your list and didn't see these:
WINGS and SPELLS by Aprilynne Pike
WONDROUS STRANGE and DARKLIGHT by Lesley Livingston
LAMENT and BALLAD by Maggie Stiefvater
FAIRY TALE by Cyn Balog
BONES OF FAERIE by Janni Lee Simner
FAERY REBELS: SPELL HUNTER and WAYFARER by R.J. Anderson
THE FAERIE WARS CHRONICLES by Herbie Brennan (4 books in the series I think)

Thanks for posting your list.
Karin

Erika Powell said...

Time to admit that I havent read any of the faerie books! i will fix this very soon!

Katy said...

Karin-I didn't realize there were that many I'd heard of a few of those, but now I'm excited to read them all.
Erika-Oh you should faerie books are awesome!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I just purchased Radiant Shadows a couple weeks ago. I'm going to have to read it soon...It looks so good!

Unknown said...

Great list! Radiant Shadows is on my TBR pile.

Sherri @ Urban Girl Reader

Kim said...

I also have wanted to read Radiant Shadows...great list!