Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren is to showcase the books you got in the mail or bought yourself, and to find out what others bought or received. I haven't done one of these in a long time, but thought I would go ahead and do one today because I got some great books. Unfortunately I went to an outdoor concert yesterday and my camera's batteries died, and it takes stupid lithium expensive batteries. Anyway a few days ago I asked the Urban Fantasy group I'm in to recommend some good books for me just to get some feedback, and they all had awesome suggestions, so I went and bought a few of them.

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)
Some Girls Bite is the first book in the Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neil a lot of people told me to read this, and I've only heard good things about it. 
At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3)
Third in The Night Huntress Series I have been meaning to buy this one because I love this series, and saw it and realized I really want to know what happens, and also I am going to start her other series soon too, so I wanted to read this before I read that. 
Mind Games (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #1)
I have seen this on a few blogs I follow and they all seemed to really love it, so I decided to try it the blurb sounds awesome Justine Jones joins a psychological hit squad in a city terrorized by criminals with strange powers. 

I Know I Am, But What Are You?
I got this one for review, and its by Samantha Bee, if you don't know her she is hilarious and a Top Corespondent on John Stewart's The Daily Show. Its a collection of really funny stories about her childhood. I'm excited to read it because I love The Daily Show. 

2 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

looks like a great week- Happy Reading. Here’s my IMMB

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Mind games is awesome!=) The beginning is nothing extraordinary but it's intriguing then as the novels moves on it get more and more exciting.
I muist admit that it's unlike any other book I've read in a while- so is Jennifer Estep's Elemental series!=)


Enjoy all your reads!