Monday, July 19, 2010

Books I Own

Its official I should probably hold off on buying books....but I won't I know it. I am seriously going to try I have seen some people around the blogs are trying to do that lately. This post wasn't even scheduled but I was going through my Goodreads and making a folder called Owned-TBR, and it has 78 books in it. I own 78 unread books that is just ridiculous I need to read them, and I need to stop buying so many.





Wondrous Strange

Inside Out

Sea Glass

Storm Glass

Destined for an Early Grave

On the Edge

A Rush of Wings

The Adoration of Jenna Fox

Manifest

Succubus on Top

Pride Mates

The Darkest Night

Wings

Spells

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Hunger

First Drop of Crimson

Unholy Ghosts

Personal Demons

Lies



Caitlin's favorite books »

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can totally relate- I love my books but I'm in the middle of moving and I have to say, I'm not looking forward to lugging my bins of books up three flights of stairs. Good luck with your goal!