Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Dark Divine

The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1)


Grace Divine is a true friend, and a strong young lady. She is faced with a supernatural crisis, and everything she believes in is tested. Grace is reunited with a childhood friend, and tries to figure out why he mysteriously vanished without a word, and why on earth is he back now. You will love this mysterious story, and the characters will work their way into your heart, and you will love every minute of it.

This is one of those instances where you see a book around a lot, and you think that is such a pretty book I must read it. I finally got my hands on a copy of The Dark Divine to be honest I put it on my Goodreads TBR, and never really researched it that much aside from following @breedespain on Twitter. Let me just say this, The Dark Divine is incredibly unique. I honestly have never read anything like it before and this is truly saying something. I am not alone when I say that the cover is beautiful but for me didn't tell you much about whats inside the book. Grace Divine is a wholesome lovable young lady, who I know you will fall in love with. Grace is reunited with a childhood friend named Daniel. Daniel had a rough childhood and he turned to the Divine family for help, and they obliged. The entire family took to him and treated him like a son or brother. Daniel and Grace had a special bond, but then Daniel vanished after a mysterious incident. Grace always wondered what happened and now that he is back its her chance to find her answers. Except one problem everyone in the family but Grace and her father want nothing to do with Daniel. The writing is gorgeous and mysterious, and I was hopelessly in love with the story within the first few pages. I can not wait for the sequel The Lost Saint. I'm telling you as a friend you will love The Dark Divine.

No comments: