Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.

Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward




My rating: 5 of 5 stars What to say about this book.......well I have read the entire Black Dagger Brotherhood Series, and if you know me at all you know that Zsadist is my favorite brother. He still is my favorite brother, but Rhevenge is now my favorite character. I love Zsadist and Bella's story, Rhevenege and Ehlena just stuck with me and I couldn't put this book down. I just really can't find anything wrong with Lover Avenged. I even read the parts about Lash and the lessers...I usually skip entire chapters that have lesser junk in them. I loved Xhex's story,and Wrath the Blind King. Tohr and the angel made me laugh the witty banter was so funny. I even loved Marissa and Mary's tiny parts. All in all this honestly was my favorite Brotherhood book. Zsadist now being my second favorite. Those are the only two books I can think of where I actually read the lesser chapters haha. View all my reviews >>

No comments: