Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review: Dangerous


Dangerous
Dangerous by Diana Palmer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Seriously one of my favorites, up there with the Wyoming books, Lawless & Magnolia. Really good had one of the most believable relationships of the Jacobsville series, aside from Lawless. I really liked Heart of Stone too though I loved Boone and Keely, but this one just had a lot more action in it. I totally felt like I was watching Burn Notice. I loved Kilraven and Winnie. They are all so serious the men in these books & he just felt so real one of the most real characters in her books for me. They are great but now just as believable. Her new series the Wyoming ones, have really realistic characters too. I am just really sad she quit letting the men call the women tonics. I loved reading that "Darling you are a tonic." It made me smile every single time, she still however lets the ladies refer to men as being "dishy" LOVE I am also sadly disappointed if I read a Diana Palmer book and the man isn't "Starving to death" for the women, I just miss it if its not there. I LOVE HER.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In order to promote іtems and ѕeгvіces, the sеo fiгms consultant, уou will fіnd it easier to impoгt campaigns frοm other seаrch engines like Google, аnd Bing.
Τhis is аn οbviοus fаct.


Takе a looκ аt mу blog post .
.. the paleo lifestyle

Anonymous said...

But, you will probably find that the environment wasn't safe. In a society obsessed with youth, it makes a powerful statement towards who you are as opposed to a sense of superiority requires it. According to the census, shows that prejudice towards mixed race ways to get a boyfriend has fallen from 50% in the 1980s. They celebrate their employees' ideas,
knowledge and commitment, and they do not leave them.
Talk clearly, openly and with respect.

Here is my blog post get him to want you back