Friday, September 14, 2012

2012 Reading Update.

I am kind of excited about this considering I'm in school & all very productive. I put a montage in case anyone is interested in seeing some of the books I've read this year. Been on a HUGE Linda Lael Miller binge, and read a bunch of the Karen Marie Moning Highlander series too. 
   


      2012 Reading Challenge
   
       

          2012 Reading Challenge
       
     

        Katy has
             read 79 books toward her goal of 110 books.
     
     

       
hide

     
     

        79 of 110 (71%)
     
       

          view books
       




Katy's 2012 book montage

Eternal Rider
Shifting
The Near Witch
Immortal Rider
Fools Rush in
Goddess Interrupted
Ashes
All I Ever Wanted
Somebody To Love
Just One of the Guys
Catch of the Day
Jersey Angel
Until There Was You
Too Good to Be True
Scarlet
Born Wicked
Article 5
Stay with Me
Jane
Fifty Shades of Grey


Katy Rustemeyer's favorite books »

No comments: