Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Review: Wake


Wake
Wake by Amanda Hocking

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Gemma, Harper, Alex & Daniel were each interesting. I liked the alternating chapters. I kind of liked Harper's chapters more, but Gemma's were still good. Penn, Thea, and Lexi however did honestly creep me out, and I could hear Penn's baby voice, and imagine men just flocking to her indeed like a siren. I am huge Amanda Hocking fan already, and this book just make me even more of one. I am really excited to see where the next book takes us, I really hope it has more Harper and Daniel scenes in it. I like the set up, and this seems like a good start to a promising series. I also read it at a beach in Maryland which is weird it takes place at a beach in Maryland, hope I don't run into Penn anywhere, seriously.



View all my reviews

No comments: