Thursday, September 8, 2011

Retribution- Review

Retribution (Dark-Hunter, #20)



I really love Sherrilyn a lot, she is one of my all time favorite authors. I loved the cowboy feel that she gave Retribution. I love how her characters are not really all that likable at times, their true to themselves even if it means the reader might not like them so much. Sundown is who he is, he is a Dark Hunter for a reason, if your privy to the point of this series, you know Artemis chose him for a reason. Abigail is misguided, and you really are frustrated with her for a lot of the book, everyone is. She causes a lot of problems, but her heart is in the right place. Revenge and forgiveness play huge parts in this story, and Sherrilyn is a master when it comes to the action packed ending. I love her epic fight scenes they are some of my favorite in urban fantasy. This was just what I expected of her, and a great contribution to the series.



ebook235 pages
Published August 2nd 2011 by St. Martin's Press

No comments: