Sunday, September 11, 2011

Anna Dressed In Blood-Review

Anna Dressed in Blood



Kendare Blake is my new go to author for creepy horror stories. I really like books similar to Anna Dressed In Blood, its just  my scene. If you love Supernatural this is a book for you. Cas (Yes even a character named Cas) is compelling, and fun to read. His group of rag tag friends are just as great. Anna herself evokes in you emotions you never thought possible. It has a serious undertone, but it does not drag you down.. It has its moments that just blow you away, and then you laugh. I was really happy with this book. I tried to stretch it out, it took me longer than usual, but like I've mentioned so many times, pesky school gets in the way. 



Hardcover316 pages
Published August 30th 2011 by Tor Teen


No comments: