Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Summer I Turned Pretty Review-& a Horrible Story About How Tumblr Ruined My Life



★★★★★

Anyone who has read this book that I know has told me to read it, well I did FINALLY. I was camping when I read it, and wanted to cry and laugh, and just tell the world how awesome it was. However, I could not I was in the middle of nowhere on an island with no internet. Then I was just beyond ready to start the second one as soon as I got home, but Tumblr ruined my life. One girl in particular ruined my life, she for some stupid reason posted the ending of the series in a Tumblr post, with the FIRST books title as the tag. I who only know what happens in book one, am now privy to the ending of the entire series, and my soul is crushed. *sad panda* I will still read them, but at first I did not want to I was spitting fire balls, and told the girl how horrible she was, I might have over reacted but really girl REALLY?! This  book is love triangles, heartbreak, one amazing summer, and one beach house that is magical where people walk in and out of your life leaving it changed forever.


What can I say Belly is amazing JEREMIAH is amazing, Conrad is well Conrad. The beach setting was right on, it made me long for North Carolina (my default beach).. The story was just pure beauty and goodness. Nicholas Sparks wishes I loved his books this much. Susannah was basically a real person in my eyes, and I feel like I know her. I just gravitated toward Jeremiah, but come on Conrad is Conrad, this was the best love triangle in the history of my reading career, Jenny Han is a freaking genius. I am so rambling because I'm still so fired up about that spoiler shrew, and I just love this book so much. All I can do is tell you to trust me and everyone who has read it.. I say buy it, read it, love it!

Read More
Goodreads
Amazon

1 comment:

Lark Andrea said...

I have been thinking about reading this series for awhile. Your review makes me think I need to bump it up on my list. :)

Andrea @ Reading Lark