Monday, April 11, 2011

Something About You-Review




Something About YouStaying overnight in a luxury hotel, Assistant U.S. Attorney Cameron Lynde overhears a high-profile murder involving a U.S. Senator. Special Agent Jack Pallas is assigned to the investigation-the same Jack Pallas who still blames her for nearly ruining his career three years ago. 

Now the pair will have to put their rocky past behind them, focus on the case at hand-and smother the flame of their sizzling-hot sexual tension. 



★★★★★


Julie James is awesome end of story. I am devouring her books like crazy. I have read all of them except for Just The Sexiest Man Alive, I'd have to say that Jack Pallas and Cameron Lynde are my favorite, I love all the couples but its just the bond between Jack and Cameron that gets me. 


Cameron is in the wrong place at the wrong time, she witnesses a murder, sort of. She is caught up in the investigation, and being Assistant US District Attorney, she knows a thing or two about the law. Cameron is a classic Julie James girl, sassy and headstrong. She crosses paths with Jack Pallas a character from her past.  He publicly criticized her on national television once, and they just really do not like each other. I love the FBI elements, it at times reminded me of Seely Booth from Bones, and I love him. I really enjoy Julie's writing, the characters she creates are just so creative and real. I get attached to them all, they are so lovely all of them. She is a romantic comedy genius, she does conflict in romance better than anyone. The chemistry between Jack and Cameron is vivid and fun, I just can not get enough of it. I will admit I love Julie James FBI stories better than her others, but they are all great in their own way. Julie James is definitely on my "Insta Buy" list, I can not wait for her next book. She is just such a comforting writer, you always know what to expect with James, she is so consistent. 

No comments: