Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox

Hi guys, sorry its a little bit late, but better late than never I guess. I have a lot of books, because I haven't done an IMM since before Christmas. I got an E-Reader too, so I listed those books today..Before I get to all the other stuff, thanks to The Story Siren for doing this feature.

photo.JPG

Books I Received
Magic In The Blood-Devon Monk (Goodreads)
Heat Stroke-Rachel Caine (Goodreads)
Sea Glass-Maria V. Snyder (Goodreads)
Dark Visions-LJ Smith (Goodreads)
Sloppy Firsts-Megan McCafferty (Goodreads)

E-Reader Books
13 To Life-Shannon Delany (Goodreads)
The Summer I Turned Pretty-Jenny Han (Goodreads)
The Lost Saint-Bree Despain (Goodreads)
Sleepless-Cyn Balog (Goodreads)
Wondrous Strange-Lesley Livingston (Goodreads)
Crescendo-Becca Fitzpatrick (Goodreads)
A Rush of Wings-Adrian Phoenix (Goodreads)

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great books! I really like the Glass series by Maria V. Snyder and the Weather Warden series by Rachel Caine. Wondrous Strange is on my TBR stack with the two sequels. I hope to get to it soon. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

The Summer I Turned Pretty is such a great book with so much heart. Hope you enjoy it along with all your other new books! :)

Monica said...

Nice mailbox! I've been dying to read quite a few of these books! I absolutely loved The Summer I Turned Pretty! I hope you enjoy all your new books!

Monica

brandileigh2003 said...

I really enjoy LJ's books. Happy reading and have a great week!
here is mine