Friday, December 10, 2010

The Vampire Diaries-Recap 9

*Spoilers* I really actually like Elijah as of right now, when he came out of nowhere that was intense. Poor Jenna is always letting people in her house.  I was a little let down by the tomb scene, I thought Stefan would be in there longer, but whatever.  Also could tell something was up with Luca and the spell nothing is ever that easy.  A lot of people were bummed I saw that the Damon/ Elena stuff didn't happen this episode, I was ok with the outcome honestly, I don't think they will hook them up anytime soon, it keeps people hopeful, but I could be wrong. I LOVE all the werewolf stuff, and Tyler changing was sick, that was a great performance, I was losing my mind. I officially can't love Caroline and Tyler more, it was great. I actually feel a little bad for Rose after seeing those previews, things seem to get even worse for her, her vampire life hasn't been that great, must be karma for turning Katherine. I still like Katherine, but was sort of happy to see Elijah burn her, and make her stay in the tomb. & I really just want to meet Klause already, I'm sad we have have to wait so long for the next episode, bummer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet are Caroline and Tyler? Sucks that the next episode airs January 27th.

And the werewolf scene was so painful. D: Great performance for sure!

Katy said...

I know its crazy we have to wait, it was a great great performance, it sealed my love for Caroline and Tyler lol..