Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pretty Covers-2011

The Iron Witch

I love this cover I love the golden details of it, and the font. Also the markings on her arm are beautiful. Everyone thinks Donna is a freak because of her weird tattoos, left from a fey accident. Then to save her friend Donna has to get involved in a fey/ human war. I'm so excited for this one personally .
Unearthly
I love this cover its on my all time favorite out so far, I love the font, and the trees in the background. Half angels, and paranormal stuff occurs. I have this one, so I'm excited to review it soon.
Ripple
I can't really pinpoint why I love this cover, I just do. Maybe its the colors they are so vibrant. Lexi shuts herself off because she is a siren forced to lure people to the water.
Illegal
This is one of the most gorgouse covers ever, I love the skyline in the background, and the position, and angles, just all of it. Nora's father travels to Texas looking for work, and once the money stops coming back to Nora and her mother in Mexico, they travel to Houston to look for him. Nora starts a new scary life in a strange place.

4 comments:

Gabrielle Carolina said...

Isn't Ripple gorgeous?

You have won an award over on my blog, The Mod Podge Bookshelf. Come on over and check it out!

http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-and-fantastic-blog-award.html

You can grab the image off of my blog.

Blessings,
Gabrielle Carolina <3

brandileigh2003 said...

Great choices- I like Iron witch the best!
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Anonymous said...

I like them all but love the first 2 best. :)

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous.

Have a great weekend.