Saturday, October 23, 2010

In My Mailbox

IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, its to showcase the books you got in your mailbox. I bought 4 books this week and got one galley. What did you all get, I love to know :)



Jacinda is a draki she can breath fire, and even as her abilities fade one thing remains the same Will, even though his family is known for hunting her kind. Are Jacinda and Will doomed? 



Clea is a photo journalist, and she has an assistant or guardian Ben her parents hired to keep track of her, because they are both celebs. Clea starts to notice a strange man appearing in all her pictures, she tells Ben about it, but shocking news Ben already knows. 


Mackie is a replacement, he was placed in a baby carriage sixteen years ago, but he comes from a different world. Now he must struggle to survive in the human land. 

Bianca is uprooted a to a creepy boarding school and she can tell everything is amiss, everyone looks to perfect and fit. Will Bianca last at such a place. 
The Lipstick Laws
Brittany is in charge and April is a lowly nothing, but once that changes is April willing to change herself to be liked, or will she stand up to the popular crowd, and take a stand. 

3 comments:

Adriana said...

All look like great books. I've only read The Replacement and really enjoyed. It's unique. I'm curious to see what you think of Elixir, so I'll be looking forward to your review. Happy Reading! :D

Kathy Martin said...

Great books this week! Firelight and The Replacement were both very good. You can see my YA Mailbox here. Happy reading!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great list of books this week! I have Evermore on my shelf here and look forward to when I can get to it. But Firelight looks great. Hope you enjoy them all. :)

If you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginnings up...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/mondays-beginnings-61.html