Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fan Art Friday (2)


Fan Art is by me Caitlin

This weeks Fan Art Friday is inspired by the book Forget You by Jennifer Echols. If you don't know who that is you should check her out she is supremely gifted she also wrote Going Too Far, and that book is epic in its own right. Fan Art Friday is an event by Sophistikatied Reviews I know its early but its close enough to Friday.

Forget You Review
Going Too Far Review
& In my humble opinion one of the best Going Too Far reviews ever by Angie @ Angieville

3 comments:

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Oh, this intrigues me a lot! I might just check out the review! Also, Avan Jogia on the graphic = I approve!

Bella@BeguileThySorrow said...

love fan art! how do they create it? is it done with photoshop?

Katy said...

Brittany-Thanks Avan Jogia :)
Bella-Honestly I use paint and picnik a photo editing website.