Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Break Reading Activity #6

Summer Reading Challenge Activity #6 Who are you literature heartthrobs.

Summer Break Reading Challenge

1. Peeta Mellark because he is just so amazing and he makes me melt with every good deed he does. He's so selfless and brave its mind blowing.
Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)
2. Niall from The Wicked Lovely Series I just love everything about him, and how wonderful he is.
3.Alex from Perfect Chemistry seriously sizzled up the pages in this book how can you not love him.
graceling
4.Po from Graceling just because I love this book and Po is the most epic character ever and I can't imagine not having him on this list.
5.Draco! I can't help it I would love to reform him bring him over to the good side he's almost there anyway he just needs a little push

5 comments:

Karin Perry said...

Sucker!!! Draco can NEVER be good. But, I understand the appeal. I always loved Spike more than Angel in the Buffy shows.

I like Niall too, but I also kind of liked Irial. (Speaking of bad guys).

Miss Remmers said...

I love Draco!!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I love that you chose Peeta and Draco. Nothing like a good/bad boy to drive a girl crazy!

Erika Powell said...

Great choices! We always think we can change a bad boy, but havent we learned by now we can't??

Anonymous said...

I forgot Po!! He was awesome. Draco too - good choices!!