Monday, July 5, 2010

Musing Mondays


What are you currently reading? Would you recommend it to others? Is it part of a series (if so, which one)? What are you thinking about it? What book(s) would you compare it to, if any?




Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1)

Musing Mondays is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. I'm reading Unholy Ghosts By Stacia Kane. Its part of a series called Downside Ghosts its the first in this series. The MCs named Chess, and as of today its really good. I would so far recommend it to people who like Urban Fantasy. Its really unlike anything I have read lately it has a lot of originality. Chess seems really complex and interesting, but she's still a strong character. I'm guessing maybe if I had to compare it I'd have to say maybe the Cassie Palmer series by Karen Chance, it has that similar humor. Honestly though it seems really original for me. This is my first Stacia Kane book, and I really like her writing style. I was intially drawn in because I love the cover, and Charlaine Harris recommends it, and I love her.

No comments: