Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Read-A-Thon Day One

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon


Read-A-Thon wrap up I completed Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell. To sum it up I'd say "Worth the read, extremely different, and likable MC" and I'm 33% of the way through The Iron Daughter, and I'm loving it so far, its really good, I still think I liked The Iron King better, but like I said only 33% into it. That was a super long sentence but whatever I'm kind of drained. I did have one hang up today I got stuck babysitting a black lab puppy and my brother and I had to basically play with him till his owner came home to fetch him. Other than that I did the dishes, the rest was reading time, and I stopped to eat. I also checked Twitter like forty times. I'm trying though. I still have a ton of books to read 15 to be exact.

Read
Trickster's Girl
The Iron Daughter - on page 115 as of right this minute

To Read
The Adoration of Jenna Fox
The Prophecies of The Sisters
Gone-Grant Michael
Spirit Bound
Succubus On Top
Firespell
Before I Fall
Daughter Of The Lioness
The Lords of The Under World 1
The Dark Divine
Unholy Ghosts
The Uglies
Fairy Tale
Wings
& Fallen but I'm on page 149 or something of that


Needless to say its a total pipe dream I'm waking up at 8 AM tomorrow even if I'm up till 7:59 reading The Iron Daughter

No comments: