Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Book Depository Discount-Upcoming Contest-& Read-A-Thon Update

voucher


I have failed at this Read-A-Thon I have only finished three books, and am still reading Prophecy of The Sisters and its good I like it, but I'm like sucking at staying focused. I did have a fun time though and I still have today to finish Prophecy of The Sisters so 4 books out of my giant stack better than 0 books. Also if you want 10% off your next Book Depository Order let me know your E-mail and I will have them send you one its a pretty sweet deal. Then lastly I will be having an interview and giveaway soon with Holly Schindler author of A Blue So Dark, she is giving away a signed copy, so check back for that!

E-mail me (katybug2373(at) gmail (dot) com) or leave it in a comment if you want that discount.

No comments: