Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

teasertuesdays31

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. I'm reading Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti 

Honey, Baby, Sweetheart

Everyone says I look just like him (Except for the stubble, I hope), and its true that I have his nearly black hair, worn long and straight, and his dark eyes. But I also have my mother's lines and angles- too pointy chin, long thin legs, wrists like a birds, if a bird has wrists. 

--this is Ruby the main character describing what she looks like compared to her parents.

2 comments:

Tea said...

Good teaser, I think he wants to look more like his mom than his dad. Maybe he has a troubled relationship with dad. Just guessing.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/04/earl-to-enchant-by-amelia-grey.html

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great look to the blog!

This is a great teaser. It's rough when people tell you, you look like your father. How do you get past that one? This is great teaser!