Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cover Art

I'm a little late on this one, but the cover for Cassandra Clare's Clockwork Angel has appeared. I personally like it and am excited for this book. I love the Mortal Instruments so this is awesome.


First of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE Queen Victoria and her entire time period because well she was as kickass Queen and is just my favorite so I'm stoked beyond belief.

Magic is dangerous—but love is more dangerous still.

When sixteen-year-old Tessa Gray crosses the ocean to find her brother, her destination is England, the time is the reign of Queen Victoria, and something terrifying is waiting for her in London's Downworld, where vampires, warlocks and other supernatural folk stalk the gaslit streets. Only the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the world of demons, keep order amidst the chaos.

1 comment:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

WOW!! I am in love with this cover!! Gotta put this on my to read list even though I haven't starte the Mortal Instruments yet.