Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Midnight Alley (Morganville 3)

Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)

Description Courtesy Goodreads.
A truce between the living and the dead isn't enough to keep Claire Danvers out of danger in this third entry in the Morganville Vampires series.

Rated 5 out of 5
I have to say that this has been my favorite when it comes to the Morganville Books. I'm a little behind on reviews I read this quite some time ago. However I still loved it very much. I'm a huge fan of Myrnin and I have read clear up until Lords of Misrule. Myrnin if you don't know is the crazy vampire from the dark alley that nearly grabs Claire. He is a genius but is plagued by a scary disease. He is like an old time Professor with lots of ancient scientific equipment in his dingy office. He is fond of Claire who Amelie (the Queen) has working with him on his search for a cure, and to teach her about the mysterious tunnels in Morganville. I personally was never afraid of him I kind of have a soft spot for the guy as does Claire. Also things are moving along for Claire and Shane and Micheal and Eve. Jason Eve's brother is lurking around in dark scary places annoying people. Life is weird and mysterious in the town of Morganville. Dead chicks are turning up left and right and the vampires aren't responsible so everyone thinks its Jason. Shane is dealing with his own personal angst involving Dad and coming to grips with Micheal's recent bout with Vampireness. That kind of puts things with Claire on the back burner so to speak. Plus she is secretly working with Myrnin in his lab anyway. I thought this was the best one so far like I said. It was fast paced and it held my attention.

No comments: