Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update

Well haven't been up to much lately saw New Moon, went to work. Worked a few doubles that kept me busy. Sunday didn't do much.  I have mainly been reading Shana Abe's Drakon Series and its pretty great. I don't know if many people feel this way, but I just discovered it. I read the Drakon  series out of order. I normally would have hated it and not even been able to continue once I discovered I was doing so but I liked it actually. I feel like I'm Gifted and can tell the future. I mean it didn't hurt anyone me reading the last one first, and then I went and read the first one and stayed in order.  Me reading the last one first however was a bit odd but it was a nice change of pace lol. I know I'm a huge dork, but whatever. I totally recommend this series its pretty unique.

No comments: