Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 7

Today is my Mom's birthday..I got her a 35 dollar E-Gift from Bath & Body Works..I think its so cool I didn't even have to make a trip to the store I did it straight from Zuma (thats my laptops name btw)... I also set myself up an account on Doubledaybooks.com I got 5 books for 11 bucks no offense to my usual haunt Books A Million but you usually cost me about 30 bucks for 5 books haha. Double Day will cost a lot too without the first time membership gifts.
In other news......

I must say I'm sad the Yankees won I was rooting for my Phillies.

Good Notes...well One Tree Hill Sons of Anarchy Vampire Diaries Supernatural and Its Always Sunny were all great this week, and everyone jump back because I watched the new episode of Grey's Anatomy this week I know I know I'm not even that big of a fan. I must say I could get hooked.

Lets see BIG NEWS I got my New Moon ticket life is complete.

Headed to Morgantown tomorrow for the Mountaineer game running on zippo sleep.

Also if you haven't seen Grandma's Boy check that movie out pronto.

** check out the Avatar trailer too it looks bad ass.

No comments: