Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wednesday

Well today was nice, I went to Wal-Mart got flowers, and wreath making supplies with my Dad. I made my wreath its cute and Fallish. I got crazy glue all over my hands though and had to painfully remove it with nail polish remover. It burned the cuts on my skin viciously. I watched Twilight with my Dad who just finished the first book, and now is on New Moon. He actually watched the movie before and made fun of it, but now now he loves it I find it hilarious. I watched Mercy Glee and Eastwick. Also ate some pizza with the family and cleaned the house a little. Not a bad day in my book.

Ok so Jessica and I decided that we both love alternating points of view in books, and more authors should write in alternating points of view you get inside the main characters heads better IMO. Just a thought.

No comments: