Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy
Well I loved every minute of this episode. I now officially am pissed at Opie first of all he isnt' a good friend if he decided to not side with Jax and ends up with Clay. Also the comment he made about Jax's "dead dad issues" that was wrong. Plus Jax is hardly ever with Abel but my God he is with his son more than Opie is ever at home with his kids. IMO the Sons would run smoother if Jax were the Presdient anyway. Hell they would be better if freaking Half Sack were the President Clay can barely ride a bike with his arthritis hands. I was so happy when Jax shoved Clay and then when Piny Jax Half Sack and the others went to rescue Tig from the bounty hunters despite what Clay said. Awesome, it showed that they know whats up and that Clay is old and needs to retire plus he is an ass. Also what the hell Clay is going to kill Jax now I'd like to see him try, so does he just kill everyone who looks at him wrong how about paying attention to your wife for a change and stop throwing shit threw her window in a little baby fit of rage. Anyway I loved this episode it was really good.

No comments: