Saturday, July 18, 2009

Diet

Work was ok I am feeling rundown though working so many hours I worked a double yesterday. People who have never worked nights down understand how much it can take out of you just being there without even having to do work lol. I got some sleep though and I feel so much better.
I started a diet its going pretty well ok well yesterday I went a little overboard. I only 770 calories and that is like starving yourself. My head hurt tremendously over it. My boyfriend told me that instead of doing that I should multiply my weight by 10 and then subtract 500 from that, and that is how many calories I should allow myself. Mine was 1700 and that is a lot better than what I was doing. The Lean Cuisine 3 cheese pizza I ate yesterday was really good I totally recommend them.

Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit-441
Orange Juice-37
Hash Brown-140
2 serv. rice cakes-120
Total-738

Pretty good I can have 962 more today :)

No comments: