Saturday, June 27, 2009

Can't wait for 11


Hello,

Well I am not getting to see Transformers because I looked it up its 2 hours and 30 mins. long so it would make me late for my 3-11 shift. I am pretty mad about it, but whatever. I did however watch Underworld Rise of The Lycans today after I got home from work. I at first thought it sucked but the movie grew on me. I really like the other Underworld movies and I totally recomend this one if you enjoyed the others. I am kind of tired today and I really do not want to work from 3-11 I might go take a nap for a couple hours I have to leave my house at 2:30 :( boo. I haven't seen the new episode of Daisy of Love the last one I saw Big Rig was voted off, I really have to catch up and watch some of the older ones over again. That is on my todo list that is pretty sad I know.

No comments: