Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review: Wyoming Fierce


Wyoming Fierce
Wyoming Fierce by Diana Palmer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



What to say about Cane, he is beyond frustrating. He has his reasons. He got his arm blown off by an IED in Iraq, and its changed him forever. Bodie is a struggling college student who is way too young for him, or so he says. This book was just great. I could not put it down for anything. I fell in love with Bodie, I wanted everything to go her way, and cursed Cane over and over for being so horribly stubborn. I am no really excited for Tank's book, he better get one, he is one Kirk brother I need to know more about, just am loving Diana's writing. Linda Lael Miller is straight ranch westerns most of time, Diana has so many different types of people in her westerns, FBI, Mercenaries, just something different.



View all my reviews

No comments: