Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday-Cover Redesign



This is a feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish this week the topic is, I Wish I Could Redesign, the top ten covers you would change. I thought this one sounded really fun.

Darkfever (Fever Series, Book 1)
10. I would really love to change the covers for this entire series, I just think so much more could have been done with them, it would be really awesome to see something better.

Along for the Ride
9. Oh my gosh show me the face, I just want to see a face, I'd love to know what these to beloved characters look like.

The Outsiders
8. I dislike all of the covers ever chosen for this book, I wish they could put a modern YA type of cover on it now or something, I just wish they'd let me do it.
Dead to the World (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 4)
7. On one hand I like these covers, better than the ones with Sookie's face on them, but then I just wish they were better, I'm not sure what exactly I want just something better.
Heroes ReturnResenting the Hero
6. I'd like to think the real people were an improvement, I will admit I like the realness better than the cartoon.  Still I'd like a shot at designing these covers.
Return to Paradise
5. I mean come on now, this cover sucks, I know you may like it but seriously think back to this Leaving Paradise does that look like they match at all?
Anna and the French Kiss
4. Um excuse me I believe St. Claire was cropped out of this picture no? Enough said.
Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset
3. I know, I know, I love these covers I love everything about these books, but it would be interesting to see a change you know? Just maybe spice them up a tad.
Practice Makes Perfect (Berkley Sensation)
2. Just my face fetish again, what does this smoking hot man look like, excuse me I'm picturing Curtis Stone the chef, or Mike Fisher the hockey player.. I'd like to know who I really should picture.
Street Magic (Black London, Book 1)
1. I like these covers to a point, but I would so edit Pete a bit, she needs to look more pretty and less spidery or  like Wednesday Adams, I'm just saying, yes goth can be pretty, ok!

4 comments:

Must Love Books said...

Lmao! I have to agree with the Anna cover. Where is the sexy english/american/french guy on the cover????

gautami tripathy said...

You have taken interesting covers. Some of those do need to be redesigned! Some covers are So trashy! I have posted about that.

Here is my Top Ten post!

Jenni Elyse said...

Ha ha! I love your reasoning for wanting to redesign the cover for Anna and the French Kiss.

LBC said...

I find it quite strange when peoples' faces are cut out of the picture.

Here is my list: http://hawthornescarlet.blogspot.com/2011/04/top-ten-tuesday-stop-embarassing-me.html