Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday-Cover Redesign
This is a feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish this week the topic is, I Wish I Could Redesign, the top ten covers you would change. I thought this one sounded really fun.
10. I would really love to change the covers for this entire series, I just think so much more could have been done with them, it would be really awesome to see something better.
9. Oh my gosh show me the face, I just want to see a face, I'd love to know what these to beloved characters look like.
8. I dislike all of the covers ever chosen for this book, I wish they could put a modern YA type of cover on it now or something, I just wish they'd let me do it.
7. On one hand I like these covers, better than the ones with Sookie's face on them, but then I just wish they were better, I'm not sure what exactly I want just something better.
6. I'd like to think the real people were an improvement, I will admit I like the realness better than the cartoon. Still I'd like a shot at designing these covers.
5. I mean come on now, this cover sucks, I know you may like it but seriously think back to this Leaving Paradise does that look like they match at all?
4. Um excuse me I believe St. Claire was cropped out of this picture no? Enough said.
3. I know, I know, I love these covers I love everything about these books, but it would be interesting to see a change you know? Just maybe spice them up a tad.
2. Just my face fetish again, what does this smoking hot man look like, excuse me I'm picturing Curtis Stone the chef, or Mike Fisher the hockey player.. I'd like to know who I really should picture.
1. I like these covers to a point, but I would so edit Pete a bit, she needs to look more pretty and less spidery or like Wednesday Adams, I'm just saying, yes goth can be pretty, ok!