Saturday, April 2, 2011

In My Mailbox




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, I got a few cool books this week, I hope you guys had a nice week too. I officially am addicted to non-paperback books, and am mainly purchasing E-Books, simply because its easier to not get screamed at for reading them on an I-Phone people assume your texting or checking Facebook.


The Beautiful Between
The Beautiful Between

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove

Steel
Steel

XVI
XVI

Children of Scarabaeus (Scarabaeus, Book 2)
Children of Scarabaeus (Scarabaeus, Book 2) (Need to get the first one still thanks NetGalley)

5 comments:

Smash Attack Ash said...

Steels sounds sooooo amazing. Look fwd to your thoughts. I just read XVI and it was very similar to the plethora of dystopian plots out there, but it was enjoyable.

Sally said...

Great books this week. I really really want to get Steel.
I loved The Beautiful Between - such a great book.
I just bought the first Scarabaeus book - hopefully I will like it.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

Scarlett said...

steel looks like a lot of fun. I've heard very, very good things about the Scarabaeus series. Hope you like it!

My IMM

Anonymous said...

I see some I will have to add to my wish list... only in print versions, lol. Hope you enjoy them.

Katie said...

I really want to check out The Beautiful Between. And I always read from my phone to :)

Following you from IMMB
http://www.seekread.blogspot.com