Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox-Sunday March 27


In my mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, I had a nice week, and I hope you all did as well! Thanks to Disney Hyperion Kindle & I Read Banned Books & NetGalley. I also haven't done a IMM in like a little over two weeks, so I have quite a few books. 

Playing Hurt

Riding the Universe

Where I Belong

Warped

The Summer of Skinny Dipping

Wish

The Nature of Jade

Jellicoe Road

Nerd Girls: The Rise of the Dorkasaurus

Mercy. Rebecca Lim

Putting Makeup on Dead People

Queen of the Dead (A Ghost and the Goth Novel) (The Ghost and the Goth)
Queen of the Dead (OMG! OMG! OMG! Can you tell how elated I am)


5 comments:

Little Miss Becky said...

I am right there with you on your excitement over Queen of the Dead...I did a little happy dance when it showed up on my doorstep, too! :D

Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

ugh! I have been trying my hardest to get "The Ghost & The Goth" since it came out.

I love the covers to "Queen of The Dead" & "Putting Makeup on Dead People." Hope you enjoy all of them.

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Great books! A lot of those are on my wish list! Such as Warped, The Summer of Skinny Dipping, Where I Belong.. etc :D I'm jealous!
I hope you enjoy all of your amazing books!
My IMM

April (BooksandWine) said...

Where I Belong is excellent.

Also, how awesome is Netgalley? Seriously, love that site.