Friday, November 12, 2010

The Vampire Diaries-Recap 7

*Spoilers*Well, this episode took it back way back, I must say. I was happy to see all the back story with Katerina or Katherine or who ever that crazy biotch decides to be. I must say she is truly brilliant, like she intentionally got Damon and Stefan to lock her up in the one place Clause or Elijah will not go, and they can't send a vamp in to get the moon stone, so Elena or Bonnie or Jeremy or Alaric are going to have to be the one to do it, and then Katherine can just kill them or turn them. Then the new warlocks coming to town, apparently are evil, nothing surprises me about this show, any one who comes into town is running from something or evil, or both. I am loving Rose, I loved Lauren Cohan as Bella Tablot on Supernatural. She is really shaping up into a nice character, I'm not even upset she slept with Damon, because lets face it, he's Damon he can't be celibate until Elena decides to return his feelings. I mean if she ever does, plus Damon is trying to make his emotions not a factor so he'll be able to protect everyone, unlike Stefan, who will probably not be able to go into this with a clear head, at least Damon will have a semblance of one. I really liked the Stefan/Caroline bonding time, but missed Tyler. I liked that Stefan and Caroline can be friends, I feel like she needs all the people in her life that she can get, Elena has lots of support, and I feel like Bonnie, Tyler, and Caroline need it too, they are just as effected by the curse we learned last night. Granted it is mostly Elena's fault, but I mean not really it wasn't in her control, or Katherine's for that matter, I mean its someones fault they are dopplegangers, but in retrospect she prevented the curse from being lifted, good thing. Then however, went mad with her need to protect herself, and decided to sacrifice Elena, and would rather be locked in a tomb, taking her chances with mummifying than deal with Clause.  Can not wait to meet this Clause its Clause right? not Klause either way can not wait to meet him. The Originals storyline, its pretty epic, I must admit, it has tons of potential. I like when they can go back in time, and I feel like its weird that Rose turned Katerine, Katherine ruined Damon's life, and then Damon sleeps with the girl who turned  the one person he hates most. Granted, living so long they are all bound to run into one another. Hope that Bonnie wises up, and steers clear of these warlock people, even if the son isn't evil, who is the is Luca come to mess with my Bonnie and Jeremy relationship, I think not. All in all, such a good episode sucks we have to wait until December, but I'm sure it will be worth it. I'm just so happy with all the potential this show has, they can do so much with the plots they have going, the show could last a really long time.







Good Scene

-Are you mad?
-Yes, Caroline! As a matter of fact, I am. A little mad. You put yourself at risk. If Damon finds out-
-But you’re not going to tell him, are you?!
-No, of course not! He would- kill you.
-Always lookin’ out for me.
-Well you don’t exactly make it very easy on me.
-Then why do you do it? Why are you such a good friend to me?
-I don’t know. I guess you, uh, remind me of someone. My best friend, Lexi.
2x09, Katerina.

No comments: