Monday, November 22, 2010

Debut Author Challenge 2011

This is  a first for me, I followed the challenge this year, but didn't participate. It seems like a really cool concept, and now that I'm a more established blogger, I have better access to debut YA's. I hope you all participate, its a really awesome thing The Story Siren is doing.



1.Angelfire-Courtney Allison Moulton
2.Unearthly-Cynthia Hand
3.The Lipstick Laws-Amy Holder
4.Lost Voices-Sarah Porter
5.Here Lies Bridget-Paige Harbison
6.Awaken-Katie Kacvinsky
7.The Iron Witch-Karen Mahoney
8.The Demon Trappers Daughter-Jana Oliver
9.The Faerie Ring-Kiki Hamilton
10.Wither-Lauren DeStefano
11.XVI-Julia Karr
12.Luminous-Dawn Metcalf

3 comments:

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you discover some great new authors in '11!! happy reading and good luck!

Kiki Hamilton said...

Hi Katy! Thanks so much for including THE FAERIE RING in your DAC list! I'm hoping to have a cover a can share soon!

Katy said...

-No prob.
-Of course it looks sooo good :]