Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Vampire Diaries- Post Two



Spoiler filled post! Read At Your Own Risk
How do you guys feel about last nights episode of The Vampire Diaries. I had a feeling that would be the path Caroline would follow, you can't really blame her Katherine did kill her. I'm becoming a fan of both Macon and Tyler Lockwood, Damon is still confusing me. I was excited to see that he overheard Stefan and Elena at the Mystic Grill. I don't know if you guys know who this is but do you think Aunt Jenna looks like Alex Bracken the author of Brightly Woven, or is that just me? I hate Katherine nothing about her that I like, but I do think Nina Dobrev is doing an excellent job playing two people. I like to see a lot more Jeremy, and a lot more Bonnie. All in all not a bad episode.

"Elena and Katherine? Me Elena FTW!"-Final thought on last nights episode

No comments: