Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday


Is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine. You say what release your excited for. Let me know what you think about my pick and what your pick is.
On one side of the border lies the modern world: the internet, homecoming dances, cell phones. On the other side dwell the ancient monsters who spark humanity’s deepest fears: dragons.

Voices of Dragons

Release Date: March 1st 2010 


I'm a big fan of Dragons actually you might not know that about me I'm excited for this book ^_^

3 comments:

Danni said...

Oo that's sounds really interesting, that would be sooo cool if it were real! :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I really want to read this one!!! I really liked the book I read by her and I'm excited that she's writing a YA book!

Katy said...

I know I love the cover. Plus dragons how can it not be good lol.