Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh Lovely Blog Award


Hi all, just taking the time to pass this award along that Tuning Into YA Books gave to me. Its a pretty cool award you pass it along to bloggers you just discovered. Thanks again :)


The rules are:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15..(no way thats happening) other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award!
I would like to pass this award along to:
Lori @ Escape Between The Pages...pretty sure you have received this like a hundred times but your blog is awesome. 
Shera @ Book Whispers  ... I love your blog we have really similar taste 
In The Hammock... you taught me how to use bit. ly on Twitter :)
April @ Good Books and Wine..I learned about her and her blog because of the YA List she is compiling. 
There's A Book...I like your layout its really nifty 

Ok this has been the hardest thing I have had to do in a long time hahahah oh my gosh so there you go my newly discovered blogs. 

5 comments:

April (BooksandWine) said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like the YA list idea. I can't wait until nominations are over and the list gets posted!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Congratulations on the award!! Thanks so much for passing the award on to me!! I'm glad I could help :))

Caitlin at Vision Quest said...

April-I know your very brave for taking on the task but it will be great when its finished
Carrie- Thanks..No problem :)I'm glad you helped too

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Congrats on your reward, and thanks for passing it on! I was literally jumping up and down doing the hocky pokey! (Yes I was singing it and everything.)

The1stdaughter said...

Thank you so much Caitlin! And congrats on the award yourself! It was so nice to come back from being out of town this week to find I had this wonderful award waiting for me. Thanks so much!